Last night, I was reading a book, and I heard a low mumbling noise in my room. I quickly recognized it was my mom, and I knew something was wrong. She said "Mike, we have a fish fatality." And I replied "Are you kidding me!!??" I walked into my room, and that was it. No more fishey. Now Ed was the last fish.
Then, this morning, I woke up and saw that Ed was not looking healthy. I had football camp all this week, so when I got back from football, my mom and I went straight to Petco and they asked for a water sample. We rushed back home and got a water sample, and the Petco staff told us that our water is totally contaminated and is very toxic to fish. That is why all the fish were dying. The lady gave us some water conditioner and we rushed back home, hoping to fix the water before Ed died, but we were too late. As we were cleaning the aquarium, Ed was in a cup on his side and right before he died, he waved his side fin at us and that was it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what horrible news! are you going to get new fish and start over while using the water conditioner? i can't believe the bad bad luck. i hope you can get some new fish & soon!!
ReplyDelete