Monday, September 14, 2009

Poll: To Keep or not to Keep?

About nine months ago Tanya, my mom, and I had a discussion whether my mom should keep these shoes.



She thinks they look fine, but Tanya and I think they're hideous.

Tanya told me to hide them, so I did. But, my mom never found them until yesterday when she was vaccuming in the living room. While she was vaccuming, I simply said "warmer". She looked at me and said "what?" I turned around and walked out of the room and saw her open up a drawer and say "Oh- My- Gosh!!" and she took out the shoes that I hid nine months earlier. Tanya thinks they look like worn out, grandma cowboy loafers.
Should she keep them? Leave a comment and tell us what you think.




2 comments:

  1. bag em! You can do better kris! and this is the perfect opportunity to prove it. take yourself on a shopping spree out of DESPERATE NEED!! on second glance....they do have some personality and with the right attire could be just the ticket for a nice finishing touch. Sorry, i'm of no help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say bag them too. maybe you already did! they weren't too bad til you turned them sideways. H I D E O U S

    ReplyDelete