Hello everyone. I am trying my hand at blogging for the first time so I can tell you about our New York trip. I'm not as good at this as Mike, but I'll give it a try. Joe and I left last Friday for New York (Manhattan to be precise) and stayed for five days at a gorgeous hotel - The New York Palace. It was SO FUN!
Our Hotel Room
We did all the touristy things - Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge, The Dakota where John Lennon was murdered, the Museum of Natural History where they filmed Night at the Museum, and on and on.
Times Square
Statue of Liberty
Brooklyn Bridge
Regis, Kelly, John Stamos
Kris - Love the you tried your hand at blogging! And you even got the captions to your pictures in a smaller font...you look like a pro to me!! Wow, I didn't know you 2 took a little trip to NYC. Good thing you blogged about it!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteHey Al, Actually Mikey did the smaller picture font for me - way about my abilities. Hope you guys are doing well! Love you!
ReplyDelete