Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Thanksgiving Break
On Wednesday, everyone sat around and did nothing except for maybe watching TV and going to lunch. That night, Tanya, my mom, and I went to see The Blindside. All three of us gave it a five out of five stars. On Thursday, my mom and I watched football all day while Tanya and Sam had a tiny lunch at Chipotle to save room for the feast. Thanksgiving dinner was great, eating with my family, my aunt, and my grandpa. The food was delicious, with a huge turkey(of course), cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas, and more that I can't remember. On Friday, Tanya went to the mall at midnight and did some Black Friday shopping. At about 1 AM, she went to sleep, and woke up at 5:30 AM to go to the mall and do MORE Black Friday shopping. She came home with a ton of clothes, probably about ten pounds. My mom and I also went shopping, looking for presents for Sam and my dad. Satuday morning my mom and I went to see 2012. It was really good, keeping us on the edge of our chairs the whole movie. the only problem was it was too unrealistic. There was about eight or nine scenes were there lives were saved by an inch. A good break nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment