Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter

I've decided to get back to this blogging thing. At first it was really hard for me, with a busy schedule and it was hard for me to find interesting things to write about. But now I'm back, and I'm going to try this again.

On Saturday night, my brother and I decorated some very creative eggs.

Easter morning, my sister, brother and I had our easter egg and Easter basket hunt. In my Easter basket I got a new phone(finally), Sam recieved a bunch of money and an itunes card, Tanya the same. After watching the end of General Conference, I spent all morning playing with my new Chocolate 3 phone. My mom and my dad were preparing for Easter dinner all afternoon.



For dinner, we had my grandfather, my aunt, and my uncle come over to celebrate Easter. We had a turkey, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, bread, cassarole, and peas. After dinner we played a game of taboo and catchphrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment