This past weekend was very party- packed. On Friday, I went to my friend's house for his birthday party. First we had some pizza, and then we went to an indoor mini golf place, which we ended up only staying at for ten miutes. For the rest of the time we walked around the mall, and everyone bought new hats. After everyone got they're new hats fitted on their heads, we drove back to his house, and played flashlight tag at about 10:00. While playing flashlight tag, we woke up an old woman who lived down the street, who was yelling at one of our friends. We all retreated back to his house and had some soda, and after a few minutes went back outside and played some more flashlight tag. That woman was not outside anymore, but we could see her peeking out of her window waiting for some prey. We decided to move down to another part of the street, where we woke up another old man, who stood on his porch for a really long time. By then it was about 11:15, and time to go. It was a really fun party.
On Saturday, I saw Iron Man 2 with my friend for his birthday, and went to Red Robin with his parents and him.
Immediatly after that, I drove straight to another birthday party. This birthday party was a dance party. At this party, the girl had a private DJ, a dance floor, and a TON of decorations. The whole time we danced, and had cake at the end. At about 10:30, everyone began to leave.
When Sunday came around, we went to church in the morning, I went to Nickel City, a small arcade where every game is either a nickel or free, with my friend at about 2:00. After we spent all of our nickels, I went home and my family and I celebrated my birthday, which was on Friday. We had strawberry cake and played catchphrase. In total, I partied for about 13 hours this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment