After losing my voice yet again over the Giants, Tanya and I ran down to the mall so that I could get a world series champions shirt. I walked in, and the line into Sports Authority was about 150- 175 people. After about 30 minutes of waiting and talking to a bunch of people near me about the Giants, I was finally only about seven or eight people away from getting in. Then one of the workers shouted "We got 3 hats and 2 youth T- shirts left!" They let in three or four more people, and then they were out of everything world series. Oh well, we can go tomorrow. That doesn't matter that much anyways. THE GIANTS WON!
Game Scores:
Game 1: 11-7 Giants
Game 2: 9-0 Giants
Game 3: 4-2 Rangers
Game 4: 4-0 Giants
Game 5: 3-1 Giants win the series!

No comments:
Post a Comment