Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

On Wednesday, my mom and I went out and picked a costume for me. This is how it turned out:

Kinda random, but its O.K. We picked up a pumpkin on Saturday, and I got carving while watching the Giants game. Here is how it turned out:

On Sunday I went to a Halloween party at my friends house and watched the first half of the Giants game. Then I went trick- or- treating with Liam and my other friend, Andrew. At first, it was a drag, since we were waiting for Andrew's little brother, his eight friends, and the parents doing headcounts every four minutes. Us older kids probably could have gone alone, but there was a guy at my old elementary school with a dog and candy in the back of his van, trying to get kids to go with him in the van offering them 100 dollar bills. We went trick- or- treating on the road this school is on, so all of the parents of Andrew's brother's friends wanted to come with us and make sure they would be safe. Eventually we got the idea to split up from the rest of the little kids with Andrew's dad, so we did. We took a completely different route on a different street that was quiet, and we know a ton of people that live on that street. There were tons of bowls sitting on the porch, and the people we knew gave us tons. Jackpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment